Randolph Communications Donates to Seven Local Food Banks
December 20, 2023
Asheboro, NC – Randolph Communications held their sixth annual Food Harvest Drive during the months of October and November, collecting non-perishable food items at their two office locations located in Asheboro and Liberty. All donations that were received for the Food Harvest Drive were matched by Randolph Communications, which totaled 3,172 non-perishable items. All items were donated to seven local food banks in the areas they serve.
• Bennett School, located in Bennett, NC
• Christians United Incorporated of Southern Randolph County, located in Seagrove, NC
• CUOC of Randolph County, located in Asheboro, NC
• High Falls Area Food Pantry, located in Robbins, NC
• Liberty Association of Churches, located in Liberty, NC
• Lydia’s Place, located in Asheboro, NC
• Robbins Area Christian Ministries Food Pantry located, in Robbins, NC
Randolph Communications partnered with Lowes Foods for two weeks in October, who then set up a donation box at their Asheboro location so that customers could donate at checkout. Companies such as Pinnacle Financial Partners, Movement Bank, First Bank of Asheboro and Walmart donated to the Food Drive.
“Our company’s mission is to improve the lives of our customers and communities, so giving back to the areas we serve means so much to our company. We look forward to our Food Harvest Drive each year and are grateful for the support we receive from the community,” stated Stephanie Gee, Marketing Director.
Randolph Communications is dedicated to improving the lives of its customers and communities they serve. Randolph Communications is proud of its more than 68 years of serving our neighbors and communities in, Alamance, Chatham, Davidson, Guilford, Lee, Moore, Montgomery and Randolph counties.