iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro Max
iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone SE 2022
Samsung Galaxy S24 ULTRA
Samsung Galaxy S24 PLUS
Samsung Galaxy S24
Samsung Galaxy S23 ULTRA
Samsung Galaxy S23 PLUS
Samsung Galaxy S23
Samsung Z Flip 4
Kyocera Dura XV Extreme+
Lifeproof Fre Cases
Starting at $89.99
Colors may vary.
Four Proofs. Zero Doubt.
6.6 feet / 2 meters for 1 hour
dirt + dust
snow + ice
from 6.6 feet / 2 meters
Otterbox Defender Cases
Starting at $49.99
Colors may vary.
Heavy duty case deflects and absorbs impact, keeping it away from your device
Port covers block dust, dirt and lint from clogging up your jacks and ports
Clip attached to bags, belts and straps and locks in place for hands-free viewing stand
Solid polycarbonate shell and specialized rubber slipcover work together to protect your phone against accidental damage, wear and tear
Cell Phone Protection
MONTHLY PREMIUM CHARGES
$6.99 per mobile number enrolled.
Device Tier 1: $299
Device Tier 2: $399
Device Tier 3: $499
Device Tier 4: $599
Non-refundable deductible per approved claim based on value of phone at time of activation. Subject to sales tax.
(Value of phone may not be the same as price paid by consumer.)To see a full list of devices and their applicable deductibles, please see below.
- Device Tier 1: Apple iPhone SE, Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6s, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Motorola Droid Turbo, Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- Device Tier 2: Apple iPhone 7 32GB, Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB, Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB, Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB, Apple iPhone SE 2020 64GB
- Device Tier 3: Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB, Apple iPhone 7 128GB, Samsung Galaxy s8 edge 64GB, Samsung Galaxy s8 Plus 64GB, Apple iPhone 8 64GB, iPhone 8 Plus 64GB, iPhone 8 256GB, iPhone 8 Plus 256GB, Samsung Galaxy s9 32GB, Samsung Galaxy s9+ 32GB, iPhone Xr 64GB, iPhone Xr 128GB, Samsung Galaxy s10+ 128GB, Samsung Galaxy s10 128GB,
- Device Tier 4: iPhone Xs 64GB, iPhone Xs 256GB, iPhone Xs Max 64GB, iPhone Xs Max 256G, iPhone 11 64GB, iPhone 11 128GB, iPhone 11 Pro 64GB, iPhone 11 Pro Max 64GB, iPhone 12 64Gb, iPhone 12 128Gb, iPhone 12 Pro 128Gb, iPhone 12 Pro Max128Gb, Samsung Galaxy s20 128GB, Samsung Galaxy s20+ 128GB, Samsung Galaxy s21 128GB, Samsung Galaxy s21+ 128GB iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, iPhone 13 128GB, iPhone 13 Pro 128 GB, iPhone 13 256GB, iPhone 13 Pro 256GB, iPhone 14 128GB, iPhone 14 Pro 128GB
Maximum claims: 1 replacement in a 12-month period.
Once claim is approved you will receive a replacement device. The device may be re-manufactured. If the same model is not available, a comparable model will be provided.
You may cancel at any time. The monthly fee will be prorated.
Lost, stolen, or damaged phones. Protection also extends to mechanical or electrical defects discovered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM:
- Report the claim within 30 days of the date loss or damaged.
- Fill Out Claim Form.
- Pay the Deductible.
In the case of loss or stolen phones, please contact a Customer Care Consultant to have the service suspended. The monthly service subscription will continue to be billed during suspension of service. The service will be restored when the Customer comes into a Randolph Communications location for a replacement or if the Customer cancels claim.
WHAT THE PLAN DOES NOT COVER:
- Defects or damage from misuse or neglect;
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Products disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection and testing to verify any claim;
- Products with labels removed or illegible serial numbers;
- Scratches on all plastic surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use;
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear such as scratches and other cosmetic damages;
- Damage resulting from use of the product not in line with the Product’s instruction manual;
- Loss or damage due to governmental action, military/war action or nuclear hazards;
- Loss or damage to or of batteries;
- Loss or damage to or of personalized data, such as contact lists, photos, video, and music download, and to or of customized software, such as personal information Managers (PIM’s), ring tones, games, or screen savers; and/or
- Loss or damage to or of antennas, external housings, or casings that does not affect the mechanical or electrical function of the Product.
- Loss due to the intentional parting of Product by you or anyone entrusted with the property. Loss due to intentional, dishonest, fraudulent or criminal acts by you or your family members; any of your authorized representatives; anyone you entrust with the property; and any of their family members; or anyone else with an interest in the Product for any purpose, acting alone or in collusion with others.
- Loss due to obsolescence, including technological obsolescence, of the Product.
- Loss caused by or resulting from the discharge, dispersal, seepage, migration, release or escape of Pollutants.
- Any Loss or damage caused by or through or in consequence, directly or indirectly, of Computer Virus, whether intentional or unintentional, and whether such loss be direct or indirect, proximate or remote or be in whole or in part caused by, contributed to or aggravated by the covered causes of Loss in this Plan.
- Must sign up for cell phone protection within the first 5 days of service on the device at the time of purchase or at time of new device upgrade. (If the phone is damaged within the first 5 days and you haven’t added the protection, then you are ineligible to add the cell phone protection.)
- Must have the cell phone protection on the device at time of purchase for 30 days before making a claim. (Device must remain active during the 30 day window; if phone is swapped for another phone during window then the protection will be voided.)
- This Plan is extended to the original subscriber buyer only and may not be assigned or transferred to subsequent subscriber buyers. Randolph Communications assumes no obligation or liability for additions or modifications to this Plan unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Randolph Communications. Randolph Communications does not warrant the installation, maintenance or service of the equipment, accessories, batteries or parts.
- Randolph Communications is not responsible in any way under this Plan for any ancillary equipment attached to or used in connection with the Product, or for operation of the Product with any ancillary equipment. All such equipment is expressly excluded from this Plan. Furthermore, Randolph Communications is not responsible for any damage to the Product resulting from the use of ancillary equipment not furnished by Randolph Communications for use with individually owned equipment.
- When the Product is used in conjunction with ancillary or peripheral equipment not furnished by Randolph Communications, Randolph Communications does not warrant and shall not supply service in connection with the operation of the Product/ peripheral combination, and Randolph Communications will honor no service claim where the Product is used in such a combination and it is determined by Randolph Communications that there is no fault with the Product. Randolph Communications specifically disclaims any responsibility for any damage caused in any way by the use of product accessories and peripherals (specific examples include, but are not limited to, batteries, chargers, adapters and power supplies) when such accessories and peripherals are not furnished by Randolph Communications.
- In no event shall Randolph Communications be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product, for any loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, lost profits or savings or other incidental, special, or consequential damages or punitive damages or attorneys’ fees arising out of the use or inability to use such product, to the full extent such may be disclaimed by law.
- Claims under this Plan are void if the Customer entrusts Product to an entity other than Randolph Communications for service, repair or replacement.
- Claims under this Plan are void if the Customer intentionally damages or loses the Product or files a false theft report in order to obtain a new Product under false pretenses.
- These Terms can be amended or waived only in writing by Randolph Communications and when made a part of this policy.
Cell Phone Recycling
Over 125 million wireless phones will be discarded this year! A single cellular phone can pollute up to 66,000 liters of water, and a nickle-cadmium battery can pollute 660,000 liters if disposed of improperly.
Donate Cell Phones To:
- Refurbish Quality Phones
- Keep Hazardous Waste Out of Landfills and Our Water
- Raise Money for the NC Zoo's Red Wolf Conservation Program
Accepted Cellular Items:
- Cell Phones
- AC Adapters
- Hands-free Devices
How To Donate:
Bring them to any of our locations or mail them to:
Cell Phone Recycling Program
317 East Dixie Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203
The technician's did an excellent job.
The technician was very professional and friendly. He did a wonderful job.